Sarkari Naukri 2022: finds the most recent govt jobs for your career, fulfilling your ambition. The Best Website in India for All Government Jobs Giving you information on the most latest govt jobs developments for each state in 2022. More than 27,255 jobs have been announced, and 92 notifications are still open as of today, July 25, 2022. Here, we offer a list of more than 1,170 boards and organisations that have just been disclosed and are hiring. This is the best place for interested applicants to find out about all job notifications for 10+2, ITI, diploma, graduate, and post-graduate students. Additionally, we provide you with free job alerts from the Central Government of India, every State Government, banks, and State PSC.
Sector wise Government Jobs:
|Govt Jobs Category||No of Vacancy||Jobs Details|
|Agniveers in Indian Armed Force Jobs||10000+||Agneepath Scheme 2022|
|Scientist, Research Jobs||10000+||Scientist Jobs 2022|
|Metro Rail Vacancies||200+||Metro Rail Jobs 2022|
|RAILWAY JOBS||5000+||Railway Jobs|
|BANK SECTOR JOBS||8000+||Govt Jobs in Bank|
|POLICE JOBS||2000+||Govt Jobs in Police|
|TEACHER JOBS||Above 1000||Govt Jobs for Teachers|
|Public Sector (PSU) JOBS||1000+||PSU Govt Jobs|
|STENO TYPIST JOBS||Above 200||Stenographer Govt Jobs|
|AGRICULTURE JOBS||500+||Govt jobs in Agriculture|
|PWD CATEGORY JOBS||500+||Govt Jobs for PWD|
|BSNL JOBS||300+||BSNL Jobs|
|INDIAN AIR FORCE JOBS||100||IAF Jobs|
|INDIAN ARMY JOBS||500||Indian Army Jobs|
|INDIAN NAVY JOBS||100+||Indian Navy Jobs|
|POST OFFICE JOBS||10000+||Post Office Jobs|
|DEFENCE JOBS||200||Defence Jobs|
|FOREST JOBS||2000||Forest Jobs 2022|
Which government position has the highest pay?
Few government bodies in India pay well at the starting level. They are listed below.
- Indian Administrative Service (IAS)
- Indian Police Service (IPS)
- ISRO, DRDO (Scientists & Engineers)
- Public Sector Units (PSU Jobs)
- Indian Forest Services (IFS)
- Professors, Lecturers in Govt Educational Institutions
- SSC, UPSC, PSC
- Ministry of External Affairs (ASO)
Which government positions are in demand in India?
Sarkari Naukri in high demand include
- A few examples of civil services are IPS, IAS, and IFS. On every government decision, they have the last say. It is extremely sought-after.
- Examples of state public service commissions include RTO and Tahsildar. They have a lot of influence within the state. Some state decisions are made with their input.
- Government lecturers and educators. Due to their high level of flexibility, women would be highly sought after for this position.
- DRDO and ISRO. These jobs command a great deal of respect in society. Pay is also quite good. Numerous scientists look for work with DRDO and ISRO.
What are the wages for government jobs?
Every position in the government has a salary scale. Depending on the position, level, experience, and other factors. A government employee would be paid a minimum of Rs. 23,000 per month and a maximum of Rs. 25,00,000 per month, according to the most recent compensation scale modification. By visiting the official website of the relevant board, you can learn the salary for each position.
What minimum qualifications are necessary for government jobs?
There is employment for everyone in the government, which is one of the reasons why so many people favour them. Anyone may find a job in the government, whether they have a Ph.D. or not. The standard requirement for obtaining a government job is 10+2. There are, however, a few exceptions. On the official website of the relevant board, you may see the qualification requirements for each position.